LED panel lights are a style of commercial light and they are essential in creating a conducive work environment, cutting down on electrical consumption costs, and contributing to protecting the environment. These lights produce incredible brightness that covers a wide surface area. So, if your office is not that... Read More
LED panel lights are a style of commercial light and they are essential in creating a conducive work environment, cutting down on electrical consumption costs, and contributing to protecting the environment. These lights produce incredible brightness that covers a wide surface area. So, if your office is not that big, then even just two or three large panel lights might get you covered!
LED Panel lights are designed to replace standard fluorescent panels. They are made with a lightweight aluminium frame and back cover, preventing any light leakage. Plus, an average LED panel light would have 3600 lumens which are why they are incredibly popular with business owners!
How to install a flat panel LED light?
There are several ways to install an LED panel light on your office ceiling. While it may appear easy to do, it's still best to leave the wiring and installation to professionals. However, if you just want to know how it's done, here's a simple guide for a recessed installation method:
- Start by turning off the electricity to ensure that you will not be electrocuted.
- Link your panel light cable to the LED driver.
- Put the driver on the back of your light.
- Detach one of your ceiling grid panels.
- Insert the LED panel into the ceiling where the grid you removed used to be.
- Rotate the panel so you can easily insert it into the ceiling grid.
- Place your panel in line with your ceiling grid.
- Guarantee that your light is sitting evenly inside the T-bar ceiling grid.
- Remove the ceiling panel next to your light.
- From there, connect the LED driver to your main power.
- Reattach the ceiling panel you removed to connect the power, and you are done!
Disclaimer: Depending on the type of panel light that you have, the installation may vary. Just check the instruction manual that comes with the product to ensure that you’re mounting it correctly.
How to dim LED panel lights?
There are two methods that you can do to dim your LED panel light. One is mains dimming, and the other is low-voltage dimming. Here's how it works:
- Mains Dimming – This method is commonly used for residential places wherein you have a wall dimmer to dim and brighten the lights. It functions by disrupting the electrical signal in the mains, so it switches on and off a few times every second. As a result of the rapid switching, your panel lights become dim.
- Low-Voltage Dimming – In this method, an electronic message is sent to the LED driver, which dims your lights using its electric components. Here, the dimmer instructs the driver on what to do. This is very different from the main dimming because the dimmer itself dims the lights.
Which LED panel is best?
While there are many LED panels available in the market today, we are confident and proud to say that the best panel lights you can get are within our extensive collection! You can choose from different sizes, shapes, colour temperatures, beam angles, and power consumption. Because of this, you have more options, so you'll indeed find the best fit for your office or home! Plus, we have extended warranty periods so you can enjoy a bright space for a long time without worrying about anything.